“Our recipe for a successful event is 10 percent vision, 90 percent execution, a pinch of pizzazz and a whole lotta love. Your event should be exciting and enjoyable for everyone, most importantly, YOU. That’s where we come in.”
– Kathy Reynolds, Founder, K&A Artistic Events
K&A Artistic Events was founded on the principle of creative, budget-friendly event planning, with the goal of making YOUR special event an enjoyable and relaxing affair for YOU!
- The success of ANY event is rooted in the smallest details
- There is no cookie cutter for YOUR perfect event
- We present the ideas, and you make the decisions. It’s YOUR event after all!
- There is a major difference between ‘cost effective’ & ‘cheap’ and we don’t do cheap looking events
- No request is too large, and no concern is too minor
- Going the extra mile takes an event from “memorable” to “breathtakingly fabulous,” which is our goal for every event
We’ve planned events ranging from 10 to 500 attendees, and we will partner with you to deliver a gorgeous look you will love within the budget you set forth.
As a Certified Wedding and Event Coordinator, as well as a Designer, sometimes I wonder if there’s anything I won’t do for my lovely Brides! I’ve been known to run out and get napkins at the last minute, among other things. My devotion and attentiveness to your particular event is unmatched. I love being creative and my easy going, fun-loving personality allows me to enjoy the opportunity to work well with my couples as well as amazing vendors along the way. Most importantly, whether you need Day of Coordination, Full Planning Services or anything in between, I pride myself in making you feel valued and special. I hope to exceed your expectations.